Are you just starting – or restarting – your career in Ontario? Although the employment picture has been challenging in recent years, the global economy has turned around and things are finally looking up. There’s a wide spectrum of resources out there to help you plan your strategy and realize your personal and professional goals.
Here are some of the job search tools provided by the recruitment experts at Employment Professionals Canada to help get your job-search wheels turning:
- To stay current on Ontario employment news, bookmark our blog and read our latest career articles and employment updates.
- For current job openings, visit our job board and set job alerts to hear about top positions in your area.
- For additional tips as you plot and execute your job search strategy, browse Ontario’s employment website.
Get on the Right Track
When it comes to on-the-job success, there are key traits that you need to hone and demonstrate to be sure you’re on the right track. These include:
- Anticipating the needs of your boss and your company.
- Broadening your scope beyond your role to see the bigger business picture.
- Getting involved and taking charge so you can gain recognition from key stakeholders.
- Protecting your personal integrity.
- Time management.
For strategies on using these traits to find a top job opportunity, read the complete article.
Pave Your Career Pathway
You have the unique opportunity to pave your own career pathway. Pinpoint your talents, skills, strengths and interests and then find the position that best aligns with them and has your name written all over it. To learn more about mapping out your professional destiny, download our great article on how to Take Charge of Your Career.
For additional information articles on building your career in Ontario, browse our related resources or contact the professional career coaches at Employment Professionals Canada to learn more. Take control and become CEO of You, Inc.!